Progression 1: The Core Set
After playing through all the quests with my Gandalf Perilous Voyage One Deck (https://www.ringsdb.com/decklist/view/19538/myonedeckattempt-1.0), I decided to take a new approach I've never tried before. I will now be doing a Progression Series through all the quests. I will be playing them all in chronological order of release, which can be found here: http://hallofbeorn.com/LotR/Products?View=Chronological. I will be playing two-handed, using this rule set:
- For each quest, must use at least one copy of each player card that came in the pack in at least one of the two decks, including heroes.
- For each box expansion, decks may be changed between quests, but not heroes. Must still adhere to Rule 1 during any changes.
- Where possible, campaign mode will be utilized.
- POD quests will be played in normal mode and Epic Multiplayer Mode where possible.
- Nightmare versions of the quests will be played with the existing cardpool at the time of release of the Nightmare deck.
- In each fellowship, I will ask for a challenge or bonus goal of some sort for the next quest to be played. Feel free to comment with ideas and I will randomly select one ACHIEVABLE one to attempt and report on. Cool names for challenges are appreciated. Example: Fool of a Took! Defeat the Balrog by sacrificing Pippin on Journey in the Dark.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to the Series! Please leave any challenge suggestions for the Core Set and/or The Hunt for Gollum in the comments!