Over Hill and Under Hill Dwarves
A pair of Dwarf decks using some (new to me) cards from Over Hill and Under Hill
I would love to hear feedback!
I am using cards from the first 2 full cycles, the first 4 saga expansions, OHaUH, HoN, EaAD and TMV. This deck is a work is progress at the moment, but in testing it has performed quite well.
In testing these decks have been great, the scenarios I've played and wins/times played are below:
- Journey along the Anduin 4/4 (I manged to win even with Pursued by Shadow revealed in setup in 2 of those game, forcing me to engage the Hill Troll round 1)
- Escape from Dol Guldur 2/2 (Once with Ori prisoner, and then with Nori prisoner. I think I was very lucky, if Dain was prisoner I would certainly lose I think)
- Conflict at the Carrock 1/2 (In the loss I had 2 copies of a Frightened Beast raise threat by 6 each, and then I lost to the combined 12 threat raise from the 4 Trolls all being engaged. The second time went much better, I was able to build up loads of allies and recruited Grimbeorn)
- Return to Mirkwood 2/2 (I almost lost to threat in the first game, I was on 49 and 46 threat at the end. The 2nd game was very strange, with only 3 enemies revealed and I rushed through each stage and won very quickly)
- Into the Pit 2/2 (A rough start with the enemies each time, but I stabilised and got so many allies in play that I could clear stages 2 and 3 in one round each)
- Foundations of Stone 1/1 (I had the best 2 stage 4s, Shivering Bank for the Nori deck which had one card in hand and Sheltered Rocks for the Ori deck)