|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
This deck gets out Ents with absolutely ludicrous speed, making you virtually unstoppable from the start of the game. Primarily a solo deck, thanks to Herald of Anórien, but you could swap him out for Steward of Gondor and not miss his effect as much. I just find his ability especially great here to use Denethor's resources to get out Ent allies. Plus, seeing power decks without Steward is always nice.
- Try to mulligan for the events. Legacy of Númenor and A Very Good Tale will help you get out a couple extra allies on your first turn.
- A Very Good Tale doesn't seem like a great fit for Ents, but with Envoy of Pelargir, Herald of Anórien, and Quickbeam, it's pretty easy to play it even on turn 1. Heed the Dream or Entmoot can be used to grab these allies.
- A Very Good Tale can also be used in the refresh phase before Erestor discards it, but the Ents won't ready for another turn.
- Herald of Anórien and Envoy of Pelargir can make use of Denethor's resources. The Herald is often used to play an Ent, and the Envoy is used to shift resources to Elrond.
- With all the doomed in the deck, having Favor of the Valar is a nice safety net, but there isn't a big rush to play it.