|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Win - Desert Crossing - 4 Players - 2021-09-19|
|Into Fangorn - 3 Players - 2021-11-23|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|The Deck your Hobbit Friend wants you to Play||3||1||0||1.0|
|Flame of the Support||4||3||1||1.0|
|The Slightly Modified Deck you want your Friend to Play||1||1||0||1.0|
|The (Eowyn) Deck you want your Friend to Play||47||34||7||1.0|
|Plain Flour Cookie Cutters||0||0||0||1.0|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
The gameplay simulator is an experimental feature and is currently only available for those that support RingsDB development on Patreon.
Seastan has a newer deck inspired by this one: The (Eowyn) Deck you want your Friend to Play
Here's a deck that anyone will be happy to see from across the table.
- Apart from your heroes, you aren't taking up any uniques (Black Arrow doesn't really count).
- You have a strong sentinel defender so that your partner can rest easy.
- You have a powerful ranged attacker that can dispatch enemies before they attack or even enemies still in the staging area.
- You have lots of Willpower to contribute to the quest.
- With Arwen's resource generation, it's quite easy to play Unexpected Courage on Beregond or Haldir for more defense or attack, or for siege or battle quests.