|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|The Song of Rebirth||115||92||33||1.0|
|Mono Spirit best-of||5||4||0||3.0|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
Even after the current release of FAQ 1.9, which affected Caldara seriously, I believe our favourite deck remains a valid choice for most scenarios. Providing a lot of willpower to the quest, being able to cancel nasty effects, constant threat management, and the potential to quickly bring a bunch of high-powered allies to the table are still qualities that are needed in the game. With a little adaptation Caldara should still be able to do the job.
- Caldara's action can only be used once each game. That means, we have to plan for one central round (early / mid-game). So Sword-thain and Prince Imrahil are more important than ever to get the most out of it (=3x each).
- There is not much need for Fortune or Fate any longer, but we still need additional ways to bring discarded allies back to the field. Stand and Fight is the obvious choice here (for allies who are not named Glorfindel).
- We have to get used to actually pay for some of our allies. As an addition to Arwen Undómiel, Hidden Cache is included to provide extra resources. Emery and Erebor Guard are cheap allies that fill our discard pile and make Hidden Cache trigger.
- Elven Jeweler got kicked, because we can't rely on getting our cards back as easily as before.
- No Mirror of Galadriel, which I have never liked, and in this list even less.
- Bilbo Baggins + Hobbit Pipe to have an additional (cheap) target for Sword-thain, solid quester, solid ability.
- Jubayr and Rhovanion Outrider from the modern expansions, which were not present in @13nrv's original list.
The sideboard includes some additional options, e.g. Rider of Rohan + side-quests, some stronger allies for combat-heavy scenarios, some multiplayer-material and some pet-cards of mine.
Thanks to @13nrv for the original deck, and cheers to all Caldara-fans and mono-spirit-players.