|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|Seastan Breaks the Game Into 1000 Itty-Bitty Pieces|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
This is the multiplayer version of the infinite damage Glóin deck archetype. It's been through a lot of refinement.
The goal is to have Glóin ready and able to take an unlimited number of undefended attacks by turn 2. The deck is heavily streamlined, with ~90% or the cards dedicated achieving this goal. The other 10% are here to keep Glóin from falling to game-ending shadow effects.
The first goal is to give Glóin a lore icon, so that the damage he takes can be used to refresh Warden of Healing, who heals 2 off Glóin thanks to Elrond. So with a cost of 2 to heal 2 damage, Gloin breaks even and can keep the Warden healing indefinitely unless he takes a big hit that kills him.
For this reason there are a bunch of cards to increase his health. Boots from Erebor and Ent Draught can both be played turn 1. Citadel Plate is for later in the game when boss-level enemies might come out, and it is played using Narvi's Belt, but you could always get lucky and get it onto Gloin early with Well-Equipped. If you get a big hitter early in the game before Gloin has his lore icon, you can use Treebeard to defend the attacks.
In your opening hand you will want to look for Warden of Healing and either Song of Wisdom or Narvi's Belt to get him that lore icon. If you have these cards you're set, and could even pull off the combo turn 1. If not, look for Peace, and Thought or Heed the Dream (and let Gloin take some damage on the first turn), and you should be able to get the pieces you need on turn 2.
There is no real need for attack strength, as Gloin will just keep taking the attacks undefended each turn. Try to engage as many enemies as you can. Eventually, in late-late game, you will play down a Fornost Bowman with 10+ attack and take out whatever big bad orc decides to show up.
Silver Lamp gets played once you can give Gloin a spirit icon with Narvi's Belt. Gloin should also have A Burning Brand at this point. Now that you can see all the shadow effects that get dealt, you can save Gloin's actual exhaustion to defend the worst shadow effect (typically ones that discard attachments).
Lastly, Song of Mocking makes it such that you can let every other player take undefended attacks as well. You should be able to handle the combat role for all 4 players if you get set up right.
It's also worth noting that with every exhaust of the Warden to heal damage off Gloin, you also get to clear 2 damage somewhere else on the board. This results in so much healing that you will be able to max out Treebeard each round, and together with Elrond, contribute decent willpower to the quest. It also makes archery and other random damage a non-issue. In a pinch, I've even attached Citadel Plates to othe player's heroes when I don't have access to Song of Mocking. It allows them to take some undefended attacks, and be completely healed by the end of the turn from the excess Warden healing.
There are a lot of other cards that could be added to make this deck do some crazy things, and I've put a couple of them in the sideboard. The version here is just highly streamlined to get the combo out quickly.