|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|Spirit of the Wolf|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
This is a 4-decks serie that follows 3 rules :
- Rule n°1 : only and cards are used to make the 4 decks.
- Rule n°2 : no more than 3 copies of a card for THE ENTIRE 4-DECKS SERIE. So no 4 x 3 A Test of Will, even if it's sexy on paper.
- Rule n°3 : I'm a casual player and i don't play with errata, i don't care, i play for fun !
A great thanks to The Purple Wizard for his Green Anaconda decks that inspired me !
This is the deck 3 which focuses on questing. You are the will of the pack. You plan every single step of the destruction of your enemy. You keep up the troops against adversity and you help to prepare you and your brothers in arm for the long battle.
It's a basic Caldara deck, so your goal is to swarm the board to heavily quest. I remind you that i don't care about errata, so there is Fortune or Fate to resurrect her so Caldara can bring a lot of efficient allies from the discard pile. There is one Noldor hero in each of the 4 decks, so Arwen Undómiel can give a ressource to whoever is in need. If you are lucky enough, Thalion can become a hero, so with Sword-thain you can have a total of FIVE heroes ! With Prince Imrahil, Caldara can bring FIVE allies from the discard pile and Pelargir Shipwright can quest for FIVE !!! It's unlikely to happen but you have to know that this possibility exists.
Desperate Alliance has 2 purposes :
- to give one of your hero with the greatest number of ressources to one of your companion who needs to play a lot of cards or to play an expensive card (like Gandalf). Everyone plays so it's useful for anyone.
- to give Dáin Ironfoot to one of your companion that is engaged with a monstrous enemy.