|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|Rohan Two Player Synergy|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
This deck will quest all the time, leaving space for the other deck to defend/attack with. Mulligan for Horn of the Mark - otherwise the deck will stall out in a couple of rounds due to playing all the cards from your hand.
Théoden gives you some discount on allies you actually play VS the ones you cheat in using Lothíriel. He wants his attachments to be effective - Herugrim, Snowmane and Unexpected Courage so he can be useful multiple times. Given he is a sentinel, putting a Golden Shield provided by the other deck on him makes a lot of sense.
Combo: this can be done on multiple levels, I'll outline the ideal version here:
- Éomund is in your hand, Gamling is in play already
- play The Muster of Rohan to cheat up to four allies in from the top 10 cards of your deck, commit all of them to quest
- optional: play Astonishing Speed if you need a lot of willpower + got the money for it
- before resolving the quest, cheat Éomund into play using Lothíriel
- quest for a million points
- Éomund leaves play, exhaust Gamling to keep him in your hand instead of deck, then ready all rohan characters
- Eomund trick can be cycled by using Gamling