|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
I created this deck for the French National Meeting 2017 in Paris with the will to play a Hobbit Deck. I will be dressed like that: https://goo.gl/photos/fUvMbtefD6G9zrUQA (Yes that is me).
I combined many aspects I found in different propositions of Hobbit Decks I found here and there.
The 2 goals of this deck are to reduce threat and draw cards.
- The Galadhrim's Greeting + Good Meal.
- Elrond's Counsel + Arwen Undómiel or Elf-friend.
- Elevenses + Hobbit Pony or Windfola for the heroes. Elevensese works great with the Hobbits allies aswell such as Bilbo Baggins and Wandering Took.
- Merry's ability. Combined with Fast Hitch and/or a mount, Merry can quest and trigger his ability. And be available for an refreshing Elevenses.
Drawing cards :
- Peace, and Thought and Fast Hitch.
- Daeron's Runes.
- Hobbit Pipe + threat reducing Events.
- Pippin's ability
With so many threat reductions, you will be often in Secret. So to gain coins I put 3 copies of Resourceful. (One on each Hero, Starting with Pippin).
With that money, you can easily pay cool events to help yourself and the other players.
Frodo can block and survive if you manage your threat level as a ressource. The Warden of Healing can help to somewhat spare a level. But to add a little bit more punch, you gather the Ents, with Treebeard and Quickbeam.
And eventualy, your role in the fellowship would be to help the others with threat reduction aswell. Through The Galadhrim's Greeting of course, but way more effectively with the combination of Song of Eärendil and Wandering Took.
You need at least one good fighter's deck in your fellowship. And it's okay if it is a doomed one.
Starting hand : mulligan if you don't get any Resourceful or pipe or mount, or Bilbo.
The sideboard is meant to help if the other players want to play the same unique caracters.
- If they want the Ents, I will get a Gandalf to supply some punch and Wellinghall Preserver to boost my ent-greedy team-mate.
- If they want Arwen, I will get 2 more copies of Elf-friend and one more hobbit (Bilbo Baggins or Sam Gamgee.
- If they want Bilbo, I will replace him with Sam Gamgee and 1 more Curious Brandybuck.
- If they want Windfola, more Hobbit Pony is possible.
- The Halfling Bounder in case my team-mates play side-quest in a treachery heavy scenario.
- Free to Choose is a cheap trigger for the pipes in a doom heavy quest.
And here you are my little fellows.