|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|[Thematic campaign] Fly you Fools!|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Behold the White Rider!||0||0||0||1.0|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
This is a combo deck. You should strive to be the first player, just so you can benefit from Frodo's resource on turn 1 and have an additional card (Ho Tom Bombadil) in your hand, that's getting you even more cards with your Drinking Songs. The deck was mostly built to:
- Be able to handle Journey in the Dark
- Thematically sacrifice Gandalf to the Balrog, but still get enough resources to retrieve him with The Houses of Healing (yeah, theme stops to the number of starting threat increase I definitely don't want to be dealing with!)
So this is how it goes:
- Draw cards. A lot of them. With Expert Treasure-hunter, We Are Not Idle, Frodo's Intuition, Daeron's Runes, Drinking Song, if need be re-mulligan with Old Bogey Stories, as well as Pippin and Gandalf's Staff (although the staff should be primarily used to discard shadow cards or get resources).
- Get resources with Expert Treasure-hunter+Hidden Cache using your Wizard Pipe to get your Hidden Cache on top of your deck. Name "event", discard it, get 2 resources, get back in hand. Rince. Repeat.
- Play stuff.
Specifically for Journey in the Dark keep enough resources for a few turns of pure epicness, chaining several Flame of Anor with Beorn and an unused The Houses of Healing (if you're lucky, I was, because I drew Galadriel and was thus able to organize my cards in that amazing way) to get Gandalf to attack for at least 14 . With a allies, you should be able to swing for a good amount. Sacrifice Gandalf on the next turn and you should be close to killing the Balrog. Have 5 resources saved on Pippin to play The Houses of Healing and that's done.
Sideboarding: Just adapt play for the other two quests Journey in the Dark and The Breaking of the Fellowship.
- Beorn is never played as an ally, only here to give a +6 for Flame of Anor
- Shadow of the Past is used in Breaking of the Fellowship to get Seat of Seeing on top the deck and get rid of a burden
- The Galadhrim's Greeting was used in The Ring Goes South to keep the threat in check after not shuffling the Lust for the Ring burden.
- The Houses of Healing was used in Journey in the Dark.