|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|fellowship of fellowships|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
my 1. fellowship-contract-deck i did not do it before because it seems to weak for my taste. the restrictions are to high for the possible benefit that might not come before lategame. so if the contract flipps earlier, it could be worth it. what possibilities are there to achieve that?
of course "cheat-in" there comes caldara into mind. a mixture of cheap characters played normally and expensive cheated in, could do the work. (i perhaps try another deck with secrecy and very good tale, we will see...)
to profit from caldara, you need much spirit-heroes and discarding. so Arwen Undómiel and Dáin Ironfoot seems the best. another option would be Legolas but then you lacks either defense, or do not have the possibility of more ressoursses.
you should be able to flipp mostly in round 3 or 4 what i consider solid midgame.
- mulligan for Prince Imrahil or Sword-thain + free ally (Emery or Galion )
- try to discard expensive spirit-allies with arwen and Dain
- 4-cost-allies are possible in 1 round with Arwen Undómiel s ability
- play Wilyador only if you can hold him or in desperate need
- use caldara as soon you get up to the 9.th char in play with her ability, if there are enough allies in the discard