|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|One-turn Win Accelerator [1/4]||1||0||0||1.0|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
The Accelerator Deck does almost nothing by itself, but it enables the rest of the decks to do everything. This deck is about card draw, resources, and critical attachments.
This deck MUST play during its own Planning Phase:
- 3x Song of Kings
Suggest Galdor of the Havens, Beravor, Haldir of Lórien.
- 3x Song of Travel
MUST be Pippin to enable Good Meal for The Galadhrim's Greeting. Then, Haldir of Lórien who really doesn't need his resources, and Denethor who wants to play Outlands allies.
- 2x Elf-friend
Deck #3 and Deck #4. Doesn't matter which hero (ie, choose whichever is least likely to die).
If it does not, the other decks are ruined. The game is not necessarily over, but the one-turn win will almost certainly fail.
This deck would LIKE to play during its own Planning Phase:
- 3x Good Meal for use with The Galadhrim's Greeting
- 3x Love of Tales on itself, just for the extra 1 resource
- 1x Protector of Lórien, to enable Galdor of the Havens to draw six cards. Bonus: play another on Beregond.
- 2x Scroll of Isildur to repeat Deep Knowledge or Mithrandir's Advice. Bonus: Play the third one too.
This deck will generate most of the resources it needs, although not necessarily before it needs them:
- Start of game (3 resources)
- 3x Love of Tales (3 resources)
- 3x Legacy of Númenor (9 resources)
- 3x Good Meal (6 resources)
- 3x Gaining Strength (3 resources)
Deck #4 runs additional Legacy of Númenor for extra resources, since this deck tends to run just a bit short on its own Planning Phase.
This deck can also draw all of its cards without any help, assuming that it all comes out in the correct order. The other decks will help with Campfire Tales and Deep Knowledge, so even without correct order it should be able to make it through.