|Questlogs using this decklist|
|The Morgul Vale - Easy - 2 Players - 2020-06-02|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|The Morgul Vale - Mono Tactics and Lore|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
This deck is largely looking to buff heroes:
- Beregond looks for any two of Citadel Plate, Gondorian Shield, or Spear of the Citadel. Prefer the first two to make him a beastly defender.
- Legolas looks for Rivendell Blade and Rivendell Bow.
- Háma looks for Spear of the Mark.
Some other targets for attachments:
- Spear of the Citadel can go to Beorn, Gondorian Spearman, or Guthlaf.
- Gondorian Shield can go on Denethor in the fellowship deck. Paired with A Burning Brand, he becomes a mighty defender.
The Nazgul final boss in the Morgul Vale can only take one damage at a time, so Spear of the Citadel and Gondorian Spearman are solid cards to have in play for the final stage. Paired up with Ranger Bow from the fellowship deck, the hope is to take down the Nazgul in 1-2 turns via direct damage in 1 point increments.
Hard mulligan for Feint to hold off Murzog and recycle with #Hama as needed. Getting Song of Kings in the opening hand is actually fairly important to maximize use of Gandalf since he's the only thread reduction for the deck and Morgul Vale is loaded with savage cards that increase threat.