|Questlogs using this decklist
|Fellowships using this decklist
|None. Self-made deck here.
|Card draw simulator
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
The dark is near, the fear is true,
it's time to get the Hobbiton Blues.
No elven light, no weed, no food,
come friend and sing the Hobbiton Blues.
Yeah, the Hobbiton Blues.
This deck starts slow but will go through the scenarios increasing its power and reducing threat level at the same time. We can play OHaUH Gandalf and keep him until the end without any worry about our threat... even more, we can do that and end the scenario with our threat dial at 0 anyway.
- Bilbo Baggins
- Frodo Baggins
- I like to choose the Spare Pipe as part of Bilbo's setup response.
- Emery and Sam Gamgee are our cheapest allies.
- If we need to take some nasty effect (like direct damage or direct discard) or some chump-blocking, they are the preferred targets (since playing them again won't be as painful).
- A more expensive choice would be Glorfindel, we all know he will be back to fight another day.
- Any other duplicated ally in hand can be used to ready Glorfindel.
- If some discard goes wrong, we still have several cards for reverting it:
- Frodo's response synergizes with Sam's.
- Valiant Determination goes to Prince Imrahil.
- If we need to play safety with Shadow of the Past, we will have all the information to play and keep Bofur for just 1 resource.
- The insane amount of threat reduction we can achieve makes OHaUH's Gandalf a great companion for this deck.
- Lindir is another ally that can be played in one turn, and he has good stats for questing and defense as well.
- His response is completely useless for this deck, though.
- The Shirefolk is the perfect choice for threat reduction in any full-hobbit deck.