|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Make Smeagol great again||0||0||0||2.0|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
I've created this deck as a consequence of the challenge proposed by @NERD.
I'm pretty sure it is not the greatest OP deck in the neighborhood and probably it is long far away from that (besides, I don't have the entire card pool either), but it was really fun to create and then testing it. :)
- (MotK) Henamarth Riversong
- Haldir of Lórien
- Is here because he's pretty. :)
- Resourceful should be played at least twice before loosing secrecy. Several cards can be used on this regard:
- Use resources from Treebeard to prepare him (this can be done multiple times per phase).
- Having Henamarth Riversong scrying on each round at the next quest encounter, makes Wingfoot the Haldir of Lórien's own Light of Valinor.
- If Firyal is in play, Henamarth could be also useful for peeking at shadow cards.
How to "safety" play Glamdring:
- Do NOT play Faramir (*) if Glamdring has not been found.
- Once Faramir + Glamdring are in hand:
- Use scrying and wait for the next non-unique enemy in the encounter deck.
- Risk Some Light can be useful for choosing the enemy by convenience.
- Play Glamdring. Target enemy will be revealed as Glamdring's guardian.
- Play Faramir. Target enemy will be engaged and it will receive 4 damage (since it has an attachment on it).
- Glamdring is now free to be claimed.